Sunday, August 1, 2010

12:55 pm 7/31/10-->
THIS JUST IN FROM THE 2010 JAMBOREE: Mike’s proposing these 6 Simple Tenets in Defense of Dirt:
1.) I believe the willingness to get dirty is a fundamental requirement of civilized society.
2.) I believe that God created dirt – not cleaning products.
3.) I believe that a clean mind and a dirty body can walk around in the same skin.
4.) I believe that honest work looks an awful lot like dirt.
5.) I believe that without dirt, we don’t eat.
6.) I believe that it’s absolutely, positively essential to play in the mud.
HEY - everybody out there – what do you all think about this? Join in the mission of Dirty Jobs by endorsing or augmenting this Defense. If you have additional suggestions, please say so. Right there in the comment section. We’re listening…
P.S. You can get yourself a Special Edition Scout Dirt Shirt right HERE!

3 comments:

  1. It says the requested product could not be loaded when i click on the link.

    I also agree that this idea is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark where can we order these? Are they on site at the Jamboree?

    Jennifer Neely

    ReplyDelete